What a busy summer. I'm:
1. Writing an example ActivityPub server with a ton of docs as a toy
2. Continuing to edit and produce @librelounge
3. Writing a white paper on anti-spam on the #Fediverse
4. Writing Data Shards, along with @cwebber
5. Last week I began writing #Freeload.io with @rmw
6. Had shoulder surgery
I feel like I'm missing a few things too...
Okay actually I clearly have too much. I'm going to do my best to release *some* version of #BeeBot in the next couple of weeks even if it's missing a bunch of features.
This week I'm also packing to go visit my sweetie who lives in Vancouver.
That episode will be out this or next week.
Short answer is that the project is on hold while I work on other projects like this anti-spam paper, the new Data Shards project, and BeeBot, which needs to be released soon.
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!