What a busy summer. I'm:
1. Writing an example ActivityPub server with a ton of docs as a toy
2. Continuing to edit and produce @librelounge
3. Writing a white paper on anti-spam on the #Fediverse
4. Writing Data Shards, along with @cwebber
5. Last week I began writing #Freeload.io with @rmw
6. Had shoulder surgery
I feel like I'm missing a few things too...
Okay actually I clearly have too much. I'm going to do my best to release *some* version of #BeeBot in the next couple of weeks even if it's missing a bunch of features.
This week I'm also packing to go visit my sweetie who lives in Vancouver.
@emacsen favorite for "my sweetie" :-)
@ohyran aww, thanks.
That episode will be out this or next week.
Short answer is that the project is on hold while I work on other projects like this anti-spam paper, the new Data Shards project, and BeeBot, which needs to be released soon.
@emacsen ok, thanks for the reply :)
emacsen.net is one server in the network